Patient Day 2019: All The Details
Dear friends and colleagues,
On behalf of The Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound), I am thrilled to invite you to attend our Annual Patient Awareness Day on Sunday, March 10th, at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York City. This year, we continue with our second chapter of the Living Your Best Life with Endo series, focusing on Healthy Mind & Happy Pelvis. Endometriosis is a disease of the whole body and mind, afflicted with pain that stems from inflammation within the pelvis. Throughout the day, we will engage you in conversation and provide expert knowledge in fields ranging from nutrition & exercise to research & advocacy. This day has been created for and inspired by women reflecting their unique journeys and lifestyle. We invite you to share this day and bring your loved ones and support network. Come be a part of this dynamic series – we hope to see you there!
Tamer Seckin, MD, FACOG
Founder, Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound)
- Tomatoes, placebos, nocebos, & theories
- What does flow have to do with endo
- It’s not your mother’s period!
- Living the anti-inflammatory life with healthy diet
- Orilissa or not? EndoFound’s stance
- Why was my endometriosis treated as IBS for 40 years?
- Extreme endo warriors – stories of the not so “benign” disease
- Why eggs belong in the freezer
- Pelvic rehabilitation and exercise techniques
- Mentioning the unmentionables
- Effects of inflammation on mood
- Skating on thin ice: Opioids & Endo
- Emergency or not?
- Acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and Savasana
- Getting involved: Government action and advocacy
Questions please contact: email@example.com